- 1 cup spaghetti
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 cayenne pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 tomato
- Soya pieces
- Garam masala/Royco
- Boil the spaghetti in a covered saucepan until they are cooked.
- Chop one onion and saute in medium heat.
- Add the chopped bell pepper and cook for two minutes.
- Add the crushed garlic and cayenne pepper and saute for a further two minutes.
- Add the tomato and garam masala or royco. Stir to mix all the ingredients then add half a cup of warm water. Bring to a boil.
- Add salt and the soya pieces stirring. Cover and cook for about ten minutes.
- Once the soya pieces are well cooked, add the boiled spaghetti and stir to mix with the other ingredients.
- Lower the heat, then serve after five minutes.
Spaghetti is a good source of carbohydrates while the soya pieces provide protein necessary for good health. Give this dish a try and serve with your favourite wine or cold juice.